Our building was constructed in 1848 and served as a Church until 2003. The rear section includes a lower level space and a administrative space upstairs. This section was added in the early 1900’s.
During the past 170 years, the building has served as a church, been home to another daycare program, and housed Harrison Twp’s Kindergarten program. Since 2003, it has been occupied by various businesses.
We purchased the building in 2016 for our Martial Arts program and are dedicated to enhancing its use and structure through on-going upgrades, renovations and preventative maintenance projects.